We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information provided by which you can be identified when using this website, will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may update this policy so as to comply with current legislation. This policy is effective from 1st June 2014.
For general browsing of the website, and the images in our online galleries, no personal information is collected.
However, if you place an order via our online shopping cart we will ask for the following information:
• Your name.
• Your contact information including postal address, telephone number and email address.
• We will ask for your credit card details for any orders placed over the telephone or in person.
We require this information for delivery purposes of your order, and as such information pertaining to delivery of your order will be passed on to a third party so as to complete that delivery. We use Royal Mail and UPS Couriers for the majority of our deliveries.
Information we DO NOT collect
• You are not required to create an account to use this website.
• We do not require any financial information (eg, credit card details) to be entered into this website when ordering.
This website offers payment by cheque, a PayPal account or credit card using Baintree who are a PayPal based online payment company, who specialise in providing smaller online businesses online payment services. This website will automatically forward you to your chosen payment provider when you select your preferred payment method.
Controlling your personal information
• We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
• We do not pass your information onto third parties
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or assists you when you visit a particular website, for example by remembering passwords.
- Cookies help us analyse data about web page traffic to this website so we can tailor it to customer needs.
• We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
• A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than any data you choose to share with us.
• Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
• Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website and their policy may differ from our own. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.