About Stanbrook Abbey
Callow End, Jennett Tree Lane, Nr Worcester
Worcestershire, WR2 4TY
A stone throw from the Cotswolds, Stanbrook Abbey is surrounded by magnificent rolling hills, historic villages and picturesque footpaths, providing you with the perfect setting for your dream wedding.
As you make your entrance through the large ornate gates, Stanbrook Abbey reveals itself only to take your breath-away. The building itself is a splendid blend of historic and contemporary architecture, leaving your heart a flutter with possibilities. Reception drinks on the terrace, photograph’s taken on lover’s swing. Friends and family gathered in the prestigious Callow Great Hall - Stanbrook Abbey promises to deliver memories you can cherish.
Once a former abbey, this 16th century luxury hotel now prides itself as a stunning wedding venue with indulgent touches abound. The estate offers couples the flexibility to choose from a small intimate affair or a larger celebration within the exclusive contemporary setting of St Anne’s, or the grand backdrop of the Callow Great Hall. An exquisite garden pavilion, can seat a further 290 guests providing the perfect neutral canvas for individual style.
With every aspect expertly co-ordinated and managed by a small knowledgeable team, Stanbrook Abbey provides a wealth of experience to ensure your day exceeds expectations.
If you’ve just got engaged – congratulations! Stanbrook Abbey comes to life when you visit, so please arrange a time for a private tour and let us guide you through the wedding process.
• Grade II listed building with extensive grounds
• Your whole wedding can take place here
• Brides Manor House – 5 bedroom Georgian House with private entrance to the Chapel
• Converted Chapel, Callow Great Hall, is a breath-taking space in which to hold your ceremony
• Dedicated wedding co-ordinators to ease the stress of planning
• Civil ceremonies, same-sex couples and Asian Weddings welcome